Thursday, February 26, 2015

Back for more lacquering!

Hi all!
I have been off the map for a while now, but my love for Nail Polish has remained.
What I am most thrilled about catching up on is the increased amount of indie nail polish brands and Picture Polish's Collaboration series. There are now even more creative polishes out there!!
To help me get back on track I have started to reorganize all of my nail polishes and assign a swatch stick for each one. The inspiration came from More Nail Polish's blogpost "How I organize my stash.". (I'll be doing a separate post on how that turns out.)
In the next couple of weeks I will be sharing with you all the goodies I got at Color4Nails !
  • Esmaltes Da Kelly "House Stark" from the "GOT" collection
  • Esmaltes Da Kelly "House Targaryen" from the "GOT" collection
  • A England "LC Saint George" from "The Legends" collection
  • Picture Polish "Unicorn" from the "Collaboration Series" (Created with Brit Nails)
  • Picture Polish "Midnite Meteor" from the "Collaboration Series" (Created with DoBeauting)
  • Picture Polish "Minty" from the "Collaboration Series" (Created with LaPailletteFrondeuse)
  • Picture Polish "Freya's Cats" from the "Collaboration Series" (Created with Nihrida)
Looking forward to seeing you around!
-- Jocy

No comments: