Saturday, April 28, 2012

China Glaze: Electric Beat and Barielle: Blackened Bleu

China Glaze "Electric Beat" (gorgeous periwinkle)  & Barielle "Blackened Bleu" (blue/purple/black tiny shimmery glitters)


I love both of these!
(Pardon my cuticles .. they are in desperate need of TLC)






A Close Up of Barielle's "Blackened Bleu"



And to follow the BLUE theme, this is a pic I took of House Of Blues at Atlantic City, NJ last week when I went to see Shinedown / Art Of Dying / Adelita's Way / Trapt :D




Thanks for looking & hope you liked!

Happy Lacquering!!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

I really like this! The blackened blue is darker than I would've thought just by looking at the bottle but it looks great!

A Polished Touch said...

So good! I've really been into Barielle lately. Very pretty!

Cool Nail Ideas said...

Ahhhh love the Barielle polish! I'm not a huge fan of light blues, but the 'blackened bleu' (not sure if I spelt that right) is stunning.

Emily L said...

OMG!!! I super like the Barielle color. It looks elegant and classy because of the small glitters in it. I will definitely grab one of this and try it out. Another addition to my collection.