- Five gem-inspired shades of polish:
- SUGAR SUGAR: a candy cane, red-hot tint
- MIDNIGHT BLUE: a bold, bright twist on navy
- LAST CHANCE: an emerald with depth and allure
- DADDY'S GIRL: a deep purple with a drizzle of shimmer and glitter
- OUT OF THIS WORLD: a perfect silver with swirls of glimmer
- Two metallic shades of nail art:
- FLOWER GIRL: a bronzy gold with tons of sparkle
- FASHIONISTA: a glitter-laden pewter
And an attempt to make my nails look like ornaments with the nail art :D
And a nice picture of the whole collection!
All of these were only two coats :)
You can find SinfulColors Holiday 2011 collection as well as their other amazing 150 shades for $1.99 at major drug stores and mass-market stores nationwide, by calling 1-800-448-0763 or online at walgreens.com.
I hope you liked the collection!!
Happy Holidays & Happy Lacquering!!
Disclosure: This product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review.