Sunday, September 4, 2011

Newspaper Manicure

Hello Readers!

It's been a while since I do any fun nail art, so I decided to finally give this newspaper manicure a try since it looked so easy on CutePolish's tutorial.

I painted my nails first with OPI's "Skull & Glossbones" from the Pirates of The Caribbean Collection, after they dried I dipped my nail in some rubbing alcohol for like 5 seconds and firmly pressed a piece of newspaper on my nail for a little while. After you take off the piece of newspaper the ink from the letters should have been transfered to your nail, now all you have to do is seal it in with some top coat and you are all done! 




It's a super easy manicure and it looks great!
Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!

4 comments:

casandra said...

muy creativas y bellas espero pronto poder yo hacerlas tan lindas....

Alexisaurus said...

Looks great! I love doing this manicure!

xoxox

Gwen said...

I tried this last week, I think it's cute!

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks girls!! :)