Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blue, Gray & White Crackle Randomness

When you can't decide which color you want your manicure to be, this happens!


I painted half the nail with CHI's "Ferry to Lady Liberty" and the other with Orly's "Calypso Breeze". After they dried I alternately added a coat of China Glaze's Crackle "Lightning Bolt" and "Cracked Concrete"



This is how the manicure ended up looking.
(Let's ignore my bruised cuticles. * embarrassed*)




I hope you liked it! What other creative things have you done with crackle polishes?
Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!

10 comments:

Veronica said...

:o This looks so cool!

Nail Designs xox said...

Great mani you did!

Alexisaurus said...

I love it!!! I haven't done anything creatively with crackle but now you inspired me!

xoxox

LacquerObsession said...

thanks girls! & Alexisaurus you totally should!!! :)

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Very interesting, nice combos!

LacquerObsession said...

thanks!

rock-or-not said...

Wow!!
It's really great!

LacquerObsession said...

haha thank you!

Elize said...

LIKE :D

Bre said...

I would've never thought of that ! :) soo cute.