Thursday, May 26, 2011

30STM Concert Manicure

On May 22nd was the 30 Seconds To Mars concert here in Puerto Rico and it was amazing!! 



Since I was studying for finals while doing my manicure I tried to keep it simple & just use colors that reminded me of their album covers.


I started by painting the bottom of the nail with ManGlaze's "Matte Murder" once that dried I used regular clear adhesive tape to cover the area while I applied Bettina's "Matte" and once that dried I did the same before I applied Orly's "Poison Apple". After it dried it looked too much like a flag to me so I applied messy strokes of Morbid's "Silver" to tone down the stripes.


And here's a neat picture 30 Seconds To Mars posted on their site :)

Thanks for Looking & Happy Lacquering!

2 comments:

LadyLuck said...

Yo estaba ahi! En arena!

LacquerObsession said...

aahhh que brutal!! ^_^