Saturday, April 30, 2011

REVIEW: bigRubyTattoos

Today I want to show you something special, a great product from a small company with a big heart, bigRubyTattoos.

bigRubyTattoos is a small cruelty-free company that specializes in making nail tattoos in a variety of designs while donating part of the proceeds to The Kindness Ranch a sanctuary for research animals

I received the Garden, Cosmic and Star designs, as well as the Super Dry Top Coat for review (Thanks Maria & Lauren). 


Since my university's mascot is a bulldog I decided to try out the bulldogs from the Garden design pack with my China Glaze "Laser Lime" manicure.

After cutting out the tattoo I wanted to use I pressed it down and then placed a wet cotton ball over it for about 15 seconds. Once the tattoo was dry I applied two coats of the Super Dry Top Coat, it took me more time to decide on which tattoo to use than the application of it! 




& with some OPI "Black Shatter"


I think they look very neat and gorgeous, plus they are so quick and easy to apply!

You can get the 86 tattoo design packs for $12.00 and the Super Dry Top Coat for $9.95 on the bigRubyTattoo website bigrubytattoos.com.



Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!


Disclosure: This product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review.

7 comments:

Cel said...

Such a variety of lovely designs! I can see why it took you so long to decide which one to use. The end result is very pretty :)

Evil Angel said...

Very, very cute!

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks girls!!

Spaceinvaders said...

Omg the dog is so cute! I love how you did a manicure with these tattoos and crackle :D

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Very cool, thanks for the review! I will definitely be checking them out.

Julie said...

Supercute!!

heartNAT said...

so cute!