Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Kitty in a Blue Polka-Dotted World

This manicure I have to admit is one of my favorites and I have no idea why I hadn't thought of this color combo before!! Check it out below :)





I used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Pacific Blue", "Wet Cement" and "Black Out"
Bettina's "Matte"
* BornPrettyStore's "Dotting Tools" and "Hello Kitty Stamping Plate

Edit: This is what Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Pacific Blue" looks like on it's own.


I hope you liked it!!
Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!

Disclosure: This product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review.

15 comments:

Liz said...

Too cute! I love it :)

LacquerObsession said...

thanks, i'm in love with the polka-dots!! ^_^

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Cute!! I like the touch of dots in the line next to HelloKitty's face!

LacquerObsession said...

thanks I was wondering what to do on the side since the hello kitty kinda looked too plain all by itself :)

Alexisaurus said...

Very nice! I am obsessed with how you did the dots!
XoXo

Ivana said...

Pacific blue is definetely my favorite blue shade. :)

Pink_Diamond said...

waaaaa hello kitty :) ..I love it

Norma's Clay said...

Love it. Beautiful. Good job.

LacquerObsession said...

@ Alexisaurus thanks, so am I haha :P
@ Ivana It's gorgeous & periwinkle-ish!
@ Pink Diamond & NormasClay Thanks!!

Cris at Let them have Polish! said...

Love it! The dots are awesome!! I wish I was this good at dotting!

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks! As long as you have some dotting tools, be it a tooth pick, old pen or the ones above, it's easier. *pinky promise*

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

Cute! My fave is the dotted line next to HK - I have to try this!

LacquerObsession said...

thanks! I think it's a great way to add some detail to parts that look too plain :)

Thea said...

Hi <3
All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

Carolina said...

that is so CUTE.i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!