Sunday, March 27, 2011

Holographics!

So all I've seen recently are posts and more posts about holographic nail polishes and you all convinced me to go and hunt some down so I could jump on this holo-wagon with all you girls :)

From China Glaze's Tronica Collection I got "Gamer Glam", "Laser Lime", "Hologram", "Mega Bite" and "Digital Dawn". From Nfu.Oh I got #65 and #63.


Here are the color wheels and as many mentioned already the polishes from the Tronica Collection aren't as holo as other ones in the market, you can clearly see this when you compare them to how the Nfu.Oh's look here.




So if after seeing these pictures and all the other ones my fellow bloggers have been posting recently you still haven't jumped on the holo-wagon, what are you waiting for? Some Sally Beauty Supply's still have the Tronica Collection, you can also look on ebay, amazon and other online stores. Good Luck!

Thanks for Looking & Happy Lacquering Everyone!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ooo these looks gorgeous!! I only have one holo... wish they wore a bit better..so pretty tho!!

Amber from Rainbows&Sparkles said...

I love Nfu Oh so much <3

Raquel said...

I wish I had allll of them! S2

Cel said...

Nice holo haul! I think the NfuOh ones take the cake!

LacquerObsession said...

@ Rebekah I still have to see how they wear, but they're so pretty it'll probably be worth it!
@ Amber same here!!! they have gorgeous polishes!
@ Raquel :)
@ Cel definitely!! the almost make the Tronica's NOT holo hahaha

Kimberly said...

I could stare at holo polishes all day. I had one on since Friday and it just tore me up to remove it today. :(

LacquerObsession said...

I don't blame you!!

rock-or-not said...

Awesome!!
I love holo polishes!!