Friday, March 25, 2011

Essie - Sew Psyched

Here's Essie's "Sew Psyched" from the Fall 2010 collection. The best way to describe it is just the way Essie does on their site "a cashmere-soft sage pewter". Since the color is a little odd I took pictures in different lighting so you can get a better idea of how it looks.





& here it is with some Konad from the m78 plate :)

Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!

PS: Just in case you haven't seen it yet, I added a tab that has my current nail polish inventory :) check it out! http://lacquerobsession.blogspot.com/p/inventory.html 

6 comments:

Lesley said...

this is the nicest I've seen this colour look. It really suits you well.

LacquerObsession said...

thank you! :)

Gina (Prim and Polished) said...

This is one of my all time favorite colors! It's lovely!

LacquerObsession said...

it's definitely one of my favorite colors now too, it's beautiful!

JoannaHelena said...

Ohhh really love the color, and nice nailart! :)

LacquerObsession said...

@ JoannaHelena thanks!