Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dr's Remedy REVIEW

Girls here I present you a new line of polishes called Dr.’s REMEDY. This is a new line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that are dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic, anti-fungal ingredients. I was sent some samples to review & show you guys :) 




Here is "DESIRE dark brown" (2 coats)


REVIVE ruby red (2 coats)



HEALING heather grey (3 coats)


and for amusement I tried OPI's Black Shatter over it :)

The colors are gorgeous and they apply great. It is very nice that these polishes include  Tea Tree Oil, Garlic Bulb Extract, Vitamin C & E and Wheat Protein to keep nails nice and healthy without jeopardizing a nice looking manicure.

You can get Drs Remedy polishes at http://store.remedynails.com/ for $16 (.5 fl oz)

Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!


Disclosure: This product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

That grey is really nice. Does it smell of garlic?
Stacie @kawaiinailart
xoxox

LacquerObsession said...

actually it smelled like regular polish to me, maybe i should've mentioned that above lol .. and yes the grey is my favorite of the three!

Pink_Diamond said...

mmmmm chocolate broown... I love it:)