Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I've been tagged "Stylish Blogger Awards"


Here's what you do!


1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award


Thanks to LadyLuck & Nail Designs xox for the tags :)


7 things about myself:

  1. I love Dexter & Supernatural.
  2. I've been doing my nails since 3rd grade.
  3. I own an Samsung Epic 4G & I love tweaking it ;)
  4. My dog Dookie (like the Green Day album) is adopted, she was a stray dog before we took her in.
  5. My favorite chocolate is Reese's
  6. I can't go a day without my cup of coffee
  7. This is my favorite brownie recipe & it's a nutella one! http://www.windsoreats.com/blog/2008/02/04/nutella-day/
15 tags

1 comment:

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Awww thanks so much hun!! I've just added you to my award post!