Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - "Mystic Lilac" & "You Blue Me Away!"

Sorry I've been missing for a bit .. procrastination has taken the best of me & college has been consuming most of my time :( Nevertheless, I've been painting my nails with all the pretty new polishes I have gotten these last few months and taking pictures on-the-go :P I think that is how it's going to be like for a while until I get my schedule under control.

So enough rambling!
Here's Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Mystic Lilac" a sheer gray-ish purple :)



And here is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "You Blue Me Away!" a deep sky blue creme. (currently my favorite blue polish!)


And with a coat of ManGlaze "Hot Mess" :)



Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!!

4 comments:

'chelle said...

Both polishes are lovely but Hot Mess layerged over You Blue Me Away is just gorgeous!

LacquerObsession said...

i totally agree!!! i just wanted to mix things up & i'm really happy with how it looked!! :)

Makeup Majesty said...

pretty color!! =)

LadyLuck27 said...

Nice!