Saturday, October 2, 2010

Orly - Galaxy Girl

Sorry it took me so long to post this one but school started and it has me busy. Nevertheless, I am still swatching and taking pics, just at a slower pace.


Here is the beautiful Orly "Galaxy Girl" from the Cosmic FX collection.
It is a gorgeous dark purple with hints of pink and blue-ish sparkles :)





Close up!

I honestly cannot think of a better name for this polish since in the previous picture it looks exactly like a little galaxy!

What do you think of this color??

Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!!

PS: I have updated the giveaway tab :)

8 comments:

Cel said...

I love this polish! I think it's my favourite from the collection.

LacquerObsession said...

for me it's a tie between galaxy girl & space cadet :D

The Little Dust Princess said...

Wow, it's really pretty!

xx The Little Dust Princess

LadyLuck27 said...

Nice! I hope Sally bring them bk soon!

Spaceinvaders said...

Galaxy girl is pretty!

maRyya said...

hi!
nice blog
maybe you'll pass by mine if you have time and follow it, too?
thanks!
http://konadnails.blogspot.com

LacquerObsession said...

@Lady Luck: in the west the collection is still @ the stores :)
@spaceinvaders: i completely agree!
@maRyya: thanks!

lovemakeup24 said...

Hi!!
I'm a new follower!!
This color is fantastic!!

I'm a blog too...it's dedicated to nail art...if you want pass from me...I'll be happy!!^_^

http://lovemakeup24.blogspot.com/