Saturday, September 11, 2010

Storage

Hello again readers!


Take a look at how I store my plates, nail art decals/stickers and nail glitters for an easy access when deciding what to do on my nails.


I bought a cute photo album at Kmart.

The BundleMonster plates fit nicely in it as do the Konad ones.


Also it allows for a perfect way to keep the nail art decals/stickers and nail glitters organized.



And as added bonus I can keep the postcards I've gotten in giveaways, promos and instruction booklets in the album too.

How do you keep your nail supplies organized?

Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!

5 comments:

susies1955 said...

Really cool. I found something similar to use.
http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/05/cool-konadfauxnad-plate-holder.html
Susie

PaO* said...

Buena idea!!Todo ordenado en un mismo sitio

LacquerObsession said...

That's exactly what I wanted, it's a great way to browse designs and decide on a manicure idea :)

you nailed it! said...

that's so original and smart!

LacquerObsession said...

thanks!