Friday, September 10, 2010

Essie - *insert name here*

So I went to Aerie a while back and I got this pretty pink Essie nail polish there. It was the last bottle and it had no label on it, so I have no idea which of all the pink Essie polishes it is. 
Anyways here are the pictures of the manicure. Again it seems I had little patience and stacked too many thick coats together and I have bubbles in some of my nails. :( I have to be more patient.



If you have an idea of what Essie color this might be leave me a comment, thanks ahead!

Thanks for looking & Happy Lacquering!

edit: another pic of the mystery color



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: An anonymous commenter finally shed some light on the name of the polish! It's an Essie Aerie exclusive called "Aerie Curve".d

10 comments:

Evil Angel said...

It looks a lot like Splash of Grenadine on my monitor

LacquerObsession said...

it's lighter than that & has some shimmer to it :/

thanks though :)

Jen said...

I was gonna say Splash of Grenadine also, hope you figure out what it is!

youknow said...

pretty :))

my blog
www.hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com

LacquerObsession said...

i am going to post a better pic of the color to see if it helps

Aurora's Nails said...

haha I was also gonna say Splash of Grenadine...it's pretty, whatever it is!

CHEERYL ANN said...

It reminds me of bubble gum pink by elf...Pretty...I love pink...

Anonymous said...

this is an aerie exclusive by essie, "aerie curve".

LacquerObsession said...

thank you soo much Anon!!

kathleen joy said...

ANON is right -- it's Aerie Curve! And this is the only swatch I've seen of it online. Great colour. :)
xxx