Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bettina

This post is particularly for my local readers :)


There's this brand in Puerto Rico called Bettina. They have a huge variety of colors and a great formula too. For a while they'd been carrying the same colors, but recently a new collection came out "Candy"!! 



The collection includes (from left to right) "Natural", "Marshmallow", "Green Apple", "Sherbet", "Cotton Candy", "Peppermint" and "Grape".

These can be found in almost every pharmacy & department store in Puerto Rico. In Walgreens they were priced at 2 for $4

So my Puerto Rico readers are you getting these? How is your experience with Bettina?

11 comments:

Alexisaurus said...

Most of my family is from Puerto Rico. I am going to ask them to send me some so I can try them out!

-Alexis
maddesthatters.blogspot.com

LacquerObsession said...

That's great!!! :)

LadyLuck27 said...

I love BETTINA! so cheap and so great! and i tell u, im from Puerto Rico :) and this polishes cost me $2 and works rly fine! They have a site, but the polish section been under construction for months, i would like to contact them and tell them to sell them online for everyone else ^^

LadyLuck27 said...

Omg eres de Puerto Rico! yay! Same here :]

LacquerObsession said...

si soy de Puerto Rico! :)

do you have the link for the Bettina site?

Alexisaurus said...

What colors do the both of you recommend?

LacquerObsession said...

@ Alexis .. Well "green apple" and "cotton candy" have many look-a-likes so not those. I personally liked "Grape" (bottom right), "Marshmallow" (2nd row left to right) and "Sherbet" (4th row left to right).

LadyLuck27 said...

I agree with her, they also have a red polish like full of glitter but isnt glitter O.o ill get the name today and let u know asap!

LadyLuck27 said...

Heres Bettina site: www.bettinacosmetics.com

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks LadyLuck!!

LadyLuck27 said...

no problem girl!