Sunday, August 8, 2010

M.I.A.

Hi Girls,


I apologize for being missing in action, school started and I've been kinda busy and lacking nail inspiration/creativity. I do have some posts lined up that I should post in the coming weeks. Also noticed I didn't get Calm/Wild when I got my Mood Polishes :( , I have no idea why I left that one out, so I'll probably go get it this week too. Anyways I hope I get some free time soon! 


Take care everyone & Happy Lacquering!
-- Jocy Aka. LacquerObsession

3 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Lots of luck with school...we'll be waiting here when you get back!

Tessa said...

hi! nice blog you got there :)
I'm a follower now:)!

Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?
Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Floor en Marjolein said...

Goodluck with school... My school starts about 2 weeks or something, yay!