For a while now my cuticles have been dry and hard, which leads to painfulness :( especially when changing up my manicures.
I already own all these products but haven't been able to establish a proper routine.
* Barielle "Intensive Hand Treatment"
* OPI Avoplex "Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil"
* Burt's Bees "Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme"
* Sally Hansen DIAMOND "Cuticle + Nail Creme"
* Sally Hansen "Problem Cuticle Remover" (not pictured)
Since all the products leave my fingers greasy well I'm pretty much rendered useless while I have em on and I'm too impatient for that. :/ So far I've only been using the Barielle "Intensive Hand Treatment" at night with the white gloves on.
Any suggestions on what routine I can establish? What do you use or do?
Thanks ahead for the help girls!