Friday, June 25, 2010

Pastels + Nfu-Oh #40

I recently got Nfu-Oh #40 and I decided to see how it looked with pastel colors, take a look below :)

Materials:
(Nubar "Foundation Base Coat", China Glaze "For Audrey", China Glaze "Light As Air", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint", MAC "On The Prowl", Nfu-Oh "#40", Seche Vite "Dry Fast Top Coat")

Manicure:

Note: As all other flakies they look soo much better in real life :P 

I hope you liked & were inspired to get some flakies!!
Happy Lacquering Everyone!!!

PS: Enter my giveaway!! Spread the word!! Thanks!! :) http://lacquerobsession.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-giveaway.html

11 comments:

Öykü said...

I especially like it on gray.

LacquerObsession said...

thanks! i've grown to like how it looks on all of em! :)

Eva said...

pretty !

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks!

ipehishere said...

i love pastel color nail polishes , hehe :D

'chelle said...

OMG flakies!!! I'm so envious! They look fantastic on all the colours but I think it pops the most on grey. I wish I could get flakies but it's impossible down under =(

Rebecca said...

I like it best over the MAC polish. Nice!

Tassa said...

I love all combinations. :)

TIPS ON NAILS said...

love all the looks

Jillian said...

<3 For Audrey and the flakies ^^
http://lovelylacquers.blogspot.com/

Nailpolicious said...

soo pretty!