Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jesse & Joy Concert

On June 13th I went to see Jesse & Joy (a Mexican Pop Duo) in concert here in Puerto Rico. Some video clips from the performance can be found here and pics here




They are amazing!!! One of my favorite videos from them is for the song "Chocolate" 




If you know about them, you probably also know about "El Pato Juan" a rubber ducky that always travels with them and is on stage during their shows (http://twitpic.com/1wnsqj) :)


So "El Pato Juan" & the song "Chocolate" where my inspiration for the manicure I wore for the concert :) Check the pic below!


- I used Bettina "Brown" on all the nails except the ring finger where I attempted to hand draw a ducky.
- For the ducky I used China Glaze "Happy Go Lucky", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Black Out" & Orly "Sol Cabana".




I hope you liked the manicure and I have inspired you to check out this amazing band!!! 


Thanks for looking and Happy Lacquering!!

2 comments:

pretty said...

Hi I like your blog!
and I like that band!
The chocolate song is nice!
but the video makes me really hungry!

LacquerObsession said...

lol me too!! :)

thanks!!