Friday, December 18, 2009

Enchanted Sparkle

So on my last trip to Sally's Beauty Supply I saw that they were selling these cute holiday sets of Orly's "Enchanted Forest" with Orly "Prisma Gold", but since I already own both there was no need to buy them (should've taken a pic though). Still I loved the idea of that combo, check it out below.

The Materials:


(added the "Prisma Gloss Silver" for extra glitterness!!)
 
(Orly "Bonder", Orly "Enchanted Forest", Orly "Prisma Gloss Silver", Orly "Prisma Gold", Poshe "Super Fast-Drying Top Coat")

The Mani :) 

& a close up!



I hope you liked it!

Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is very pretty!

jaljen said...

I have neither of these but I've always liked the look of Forest. Good nails!

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks! :)

Caitlin said...

This looks really fantastic! I love the glitter :)