Monday, November 9, 2009

... kinda looks like tony the tiger =P

This weeks mani, minus a decent pic of the Sinful Colors "Summer Peach" because I dropped the bottle by mistake :( but no worries it has already been replaced by Morbid "Neon Orange" :)





 

 
 (Sinful Colors "Summer Peach" -- old pic .. only here for reference)

First coat was Orly Bonder, then Orly "Sol Cabana" (because neon's are translucent I add a creme of a similar color first, to  prevent a large amount of coats), Sinful Colors "Summer Peach" .. then topped off with two black stripes :) 

the left hand :)
 


& the right hand :)


& when you turn on the black light ... BAM!


 I really liked this one & I hope you enjoyed!! 

2 comments:

Helen (Nice Things) said...

Wow - I love the way that glows! Awesome!

LacquerObsession said...

Thanks Helen!! I do too!! =P